Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill-ins Friday [my first!]



1. Johnny Weir, ha.. is someone I just googled.. apparently a very gay figure skater.
2.I sporatically watch the 2010 Olympics, but they're On Demand now.. so me & the kids only watch what we're interested in... mainly snowboarding..
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud outweighed the risk to bloom and be suffocated by the toxic air.
4. Just punch them in the face if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams is what I hope my kiddos are doing.
6. What does it take to get some readers around here?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wine & Pandora.com, tomorrow my plans include 8am exercise class for an hour, then possibly a quick shower? And then taking the kids for their booster H1N1 shot.. whoo hooo! Then, maybe McDonalds? :) and Sunday, I want to have all my Netflix movies watched!

2 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

A day of NetFlix sounds great!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You can do the Friday Follow or Sister in the Sauce to increase readers. It has helped me. Here is a great post of gaining followers: http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/want-more-followers.html