Saturday, February 13, 2010

Things I Love.

Listing all the THINGS I love sounds like a good idea right about now, thanks Michelle. I'm not having a very lovely Valentine weekend... so this will help I'm sure :)

Aside from my two most FAVORITE people in the whole world (my babies!) of course... here are a few of my favorite things.

  • Wine (not picky what kind!)
  • Good Music
  • Pandora.com
  • Seventh Generation products, specifically their Natural All Purpose Cleaner (Free & Clear). It's the only cleaning product that doesn't make me gag and sneeze! I use this to clean my kitchen counters multiple times a day & I LOVE LOVE it, will never use anything else. Also really love thier Lavender Floral & Mint dish soap!
  • Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Slice of Heaven
  • Facbook
  • Waking up to the trees covered in frost, and a fresh coat of glittery snow on the ground; and the roads cleared! <3>
  • Getting text messages on my new phone.
  • Red Bull
  • Good hair days
  • Reading good books
  • Coffee
  • Sleeping in
  • Scrapbooking
  • Taking an awesome photo
  • Picasa
  • Glee.. can't wait for April!
  • TweetDeck
  • Doing Laundry
  • Shopping alone
  • Happiness :)

No comments: