Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The right word might hurt.
2. Let me use the bathroom in peace and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up and at 'um!.
4. At Casey's pickin' up a pizza is where you'll find me in 10 minutes.
5. Ooh! What is that I just read, I'm working 4 whole days next week ?
6. Wine is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pizza, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to an Easter basket hunt tomorrow morning and Sunday, I want to possibly color eggs with the kiddos!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love colouring eggs with the kids :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

My son is too young for me to get to use the bathroom alone. I can't wait until I can.

niartist said...

Hey! I noticed that you entered a CSN giveaway on MommyLovesStilettos, and I'm running a CSN lighting giveaway for $100 toward the light of your choice!!! Head over and check it out! I'll choose the winner randomly very soon. Good luck! :)