Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sublime




You may not understand, but I feel like a teenage girl about to see The Jonas Brothers in concert.

I'm on the verge of hyperventilating and might possibly cry at the show.

SUBLIME.. my beloved Sublime.. my most favorite band ever ever ever is going on tour.


It's always been a dream and wish of mine to see a Sublime concert. And well, since the lead singer Brad died in 1996 that was pretty much never a reality. Sure the band reformed to create the Long Beach Dub All Stars but they had their own music and I never really got into it.

Apparently they found a new lead singer that sounds similar to Brad, Rome.

http://www.sublimewithrome.com/


And although it won't be the same it will be one hell of a tribute. I think Brad would be proud and I'll just close my eyes and pretend its him. I just can NOT wait to hear their music, as close as it could be to the original LIVE.

They're playing 6 shows in April & May and one is in Chicago and I HAVE TICKETS.

I just can't wait. Seriously.

1 comment:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I'm so excited for you!!! :)