Saturday, June 12, 2010

Evolution RX, a review.

I just finished reading this book.
I believe I first heard about it while listening to a podcast, Skepticallity, that was interviewing the author.


I found this author (doctor) to be wise and pretty much on the money in his ideas and observations.


This book is basically a HOW TO LIVE the way we were intended to live kinda book. How we evolved to live. It's discusses how our bodies pretty much know what to do in dealing with sicknesses and stresses and how to stay healthy with common sense.


This book made so much sense to me and there are some great tips in here that will stick with me for life.


It's an enjoyable read, not much doctor speak...and all the great wisdom is mixed among little tales of millions of years ago.


I recommend it to everyone! :)

No comments: