Friday, October 19, 2012

Being Creative with BIC Mark-Its & Pumpkins :)


So Kendall and & I did some fun pumpkin decorating yesterday.
I'm a member of Smiley360, you can be too! {just go here & sign up!}

It's just a place that has free offers (quite regularly, actually) for products they'd like you to review.  I've done a few now and am always impressed with the quality, size {full size products, always!} and how fast they ship them!

When I got the email for their BIC Mark-It promotion, I JUMPED right on that application, because honestly  new markers {any stationary product, perhaps} makes me jump for joy!

I got an email within a few days saying I got the "mission" and my kit was on the way!
So when I got this in the mail within a few days...I was giddy :)








I received a 36-Pack of BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers for free from Smiley360
{Along with some plastic pumpkins, glitter & glue!}


Kendall & I started decorating as so as we could {which was the next day}

Here are some of the designs we came up with!!

First a spooky duo:

{spray painted black}


Our Halloween display:



{My sad attempt a GreenBay "G", it smeared}

Then I made a display for Thanksgiving, I admit I got the idea from a picture I saw on pinterest using real pumpkins.

{spray painted white}

It was super fun! We love crafts around here , so our free markers will be worn out in NO TIME!!
So thankful for this opportunity!! :)

No comments: