Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Enjoying the end of the year!

Quick update from the family.

This year has just flown by! I can't believe it was in May that we found out we were expecting. I think finding out & spreading the news so early made the first few months drag on... but know that we're in the home stretch, it seems to be going much faster.  Of course, no matter how BIG I am & all the aches that come with that in these last few months, the first few months are my least favorite. 





Over all I feel GREAT.  I'm getting bigger by the day. But since I've decided to not continue working at the salon, I have this whole month of December to relax & prepare...been "nesting", Christmas shopping {gotta love online shopping!}, reading and taking naps :)  It's kinda perfect. 

I can't wait for my new little baby to arrive, but also, I'm really enjoying this last month, enjoying feeling him wiggle and stretch in my belly, and enjoying being home with Evan & Kendall.

Speaking of Evan and Kendall, they're both doing great.

Their parent/teacher conferences went great. I have such great kids. Well behaved, kind, helpful, "joys to have in the classroom" and SO SMART!!! {yea, I'll just brag some more!} They're both off the charts grade wise.  I'm very proud of them.

I don't think I could have better kids. They have their moments when they drive me crazy {but it's really just when their bickering with EACHOTHER}.  Other than that, they help out at home & with the animals, they have good hearts, they're responsible. They're going to be a good BIG BROTHER & BIG SISTER to Cannon. <3 p="p">
Kendall is still in Tumbling {since August} and she has her first "Meet" this weekend!! It's her first competition. I know she's excited about it. Also, she's pretty hard on herself, and if she can't be "perfect" the first time she tries something she gets down on her self, but she is improving very fast. 
Her meet is a couple hours away from home, so we're going to make a weekend out of it & get a hotel. We're looking forward to it!!

Evan has started basketball. He's had a few weeks of practices, no games yet... but he's loving it. He really loves sports of all kind. In January he's going to be starting Archery!!

I had a bunch of my family come visit us for Thanksgiving. I love that they all wanted to come out and visit, we don't see them enough so we had a good visit :)




Christmas is fast approaching, most of our gifts are bought with just a few more to be delivered/picked up. I want to make sure everything is ready in case baby wants to come early.  Which I'm fine with a little early, but after Christmas would be ideal!

Jason is still liking his new job, and getting lots of overtime.. which he hasn't really complained about!! Christmas eve, his 90 days will be up and he'll be a real Union Member!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season!!

No comments: